Wednesday 26 January 2011

Happy Hump Day!

Hi-di-ho!

Happy Wednesday. Boy have I had a nice day. No work and no little person. I got up at 9:30, went to weigh in and lost 2lbs, then the supermarket and I've spent the rest of the day making cards. I'm so relaxed its fab. I'm wondering how long this feeling will last when I'm back in the office tomorrow, but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

I have a brighter card (especially for Mary, but you're right, pastel tones are more me!) featuring another fabulous image from Kraftin Kimmie. This is my only Miles the Mouse stamp and I had a bit of a mare finding someone in the UK that stocked it. There's a couple of others that I've got my eye on, but I guess I'll have to get them direct from Kimmie and ship them over from Canada. Not a big deal, but I'm trying to curb my spending, so it'll be a while before they make it into my stash. I coloured Birthday Cake Overdose with my copics. The DP I've used is from a stack of Making Memories paper that has been stashed away for a couple of years and I've used some more Craftwork Cards Card Candy. Apologies for the finger in the photo, airbrushing it out, would just mean less time for crafting, so I hope you'll forgive me :)



Fingers crossed I'll be back tomorrow with some evidence of the cards I made today.

Nxxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Nic - your card put a big smile on my face!! Really lovely! Thanks honey!

    MJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Nic.
    I think Miles is all partied out!
    Fab choice of papers too.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...