Friday 28 January 2011

Happy Friday...

...although by the time I finish typing, it'll probably be Saturday. ;O)

Today’s card is brought to you courtesy of Stamping Bella’s Execubella. I love this stamp, totally retro yet up to date at the same time. I partnered the stamp up with some Basic Grey papers. I got my copics out to find I didn’t have any colours that co-ordinated with the papers. (yeah I know shopping trip is a-calling, but nope, can't do it, got to be good) I decided the DP was perfect so I got my prismacolour pencils out and voila. The plant is really bugging me though, I thought I'd go for a more realistic plant green colour, but it doesn't work. Oh well maybe I’ll crack it next time.


I hope your week has ended well and you’re going to have some crafty time over the weekend.

See you soon.
Nxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nic! Wow, what a great contemporary, sassy card! Just my style! I've got that stamp and not yet inked it up - will now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...