Monday 3 January 2011

Birthday card

Just a quick post today as I'm ready to crash after my first day back at work after the holidays. Work is so rubbish, it gets in the way of quality crafting time. I had stomach ache all day yesterday, just cause I didn't want to go back.

I made this card for my dearest darling pal Nic (same person who should have received yesterday's card).

Today's card features Savvyshopabella from Stamping Bella. I've coloured with copics and mounted on the forever beautiful Gossamer papers from Memory Box. (The lovely Elaine tipped me off that these papers have been discontinued, so I've ordered some more - teehee!) The ribbon is from my stash and rather annoyingly it's freyed as I couldn't find any decent scissors, they have since turned up, which is all good. 

I'm going to love you an leave you. Fingers crossed I'll be back tomorrow with another creation (work permitting)

Nxxx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I lost yesterday somewhere.

    Beautiful card, and I know your friend will adore this. Love the Stamping Bella images and of course my fave papers too.

    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...