Tuesday 4 January 2011

Another day, another card

Well we're up to 4 days in a row. I really am spoiling you! At this rate I wont have any cards left to share, so I better get some more crafting done, but as I don't finish work till 8.30 it does get rather tricky. Never mind, where there's a will there's a way!



So today I have another birthday card. I've used another Bella image Lulu's Cherry Blossom Tree. I've coloured with my copics. I took about 20 photos of this card, but couldn't get the lighting right. I've actually glittered all of the the blossom on the tree. It looks lovely in real life, but I'm afraid you'll just have to trust me on this one! Papers are from the gorgeous Glossomer stack from Memory Box. I don't deny it. I'm totally in love! Sentiment is Craftwork Cards, but you knew that already didn't you...

That pretty much sums it up for me today. Hopefully I'll find some time to stop by some of your blogs tonight. I've had serious withdrawal symptoms over the last few month.

See you soon (maybe even tomorrow!)
Nxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...