Tuesday 19 June 2018

Something old and something new

Happy Monday!

How did you enjoy the Malawi blog? We managed to pack so much in to such a short visit. Hopefully I'll get to go back again one day and explore a bit more. I have so many photos and I've started putting my album together, so no doubt I'll share some photos of that in due course.

Today I'm bringing a couple of cards to you which uses some stamps from the new catalogue, but using up some of my retired paper and cardstock.





I love this stamp set, I was fortunate enough to receive it at On Stage back in April and I'm so glad that the catalogue is live so that you can get one too!

Fancy making some cards like this one? I'm running a class on the 3rd July which uses this stamp set. Why not come and join us for an evening of fun!

Happy crafting!
Nxxx

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...