Friday 29 June 2018

Phew it's Friday

Well it has been a rather long week in the day job, and a jolly warm one too!I hope you've all been enjoying the sunshine.

Waaaaay back in April I went to a Stampin' Up! event which happen's twice a year called OnStage. I got to spend a couple of days with my lovely demonstrator friends, we chatted, crafted, got lots of news and update as well as getting our hands on some products from the new annual catalogue.

Here's a photo of lots of my lovely teamies.





We all made a few cards using products from the new catalogue and today's card is one of them...





The card features the Rooted in Nature bundle of stamps and dies. It's a really versatile set that's going to rival lovely as a tree.

I hope you like it.

Fancy joining us all at our next onstage event? Why not join my lovely team of demonstrators. I have an offer for you when you sign up in July that you're not going to want to miss! Drop me a message if you'd like to know more about this great opportunity.

Nxxxx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...