Wednesday 7 March 2018

Hello!

Hello, Hello!

Today I have some very exciting news to share with you...I'm going to Malawi for 9 days with Open Arms Malawi to help build a nursery for the orphans. I feel truly blessed to have this opportunity to do something for those less fortunate. I'm in the process of trying to fundraise the £1600 it'll cost for me to go (which includes a donation to the charity). I've been selling off lots of my retired items to try and fund the trip and I've set up a crowd funding page too, which you can find here, should you wish to contribute. My employeer is matching the £1600 donation, so you'll be helping twice a much!


So I'm saying a quick hello with a lovely quick card for you. Simply stamp and colour in your flowers and you're done - simples!





Happy Crafting!
Nxxx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...