Saturday 3 March 2018

It's March - how did that happen????

Well I think it must be said that I'm in shock. How exactly is it March already? It's Easter at the end of the month. Most of my Christmas makes never made it onto here. My post about the launch of SAB and the Spring Summer Catalogue is sitting in draft - shocking! I clearly am not finding a good work, work, life balance am I? I've been neglecting all of you lovely people and to be honest my crafting too. I bought some lovely new supplied in January and most of them are sitting looking at me waiting to see ink.

I had a Spring Summer Launch party at the end of January and so I do have some makes to share with you over the coming days and hopefully that'll get my crafty mojo going again.

First card on the blog for 2018 features a stamp from flying home. It's a great set for new home cards and spring, but I've made a baby card with this one and I've coloured using my stampin blends - yay for colouring with alcohol markers, my favourite!



I hope you like it.

Don't forget that we're Sale-a-brating until the 31st March and you get exclusive free products with every £45 you spend - result!

Happy Crafting.
Nxxx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...