Friday 11 June 2010

TGIF and a Father's day card

My DH had the day off work today, so we packed off the little Benny boy and had a nice afternoon stroll around clumber park. I cannot get over how many squirrels there are. At one point we had 8 following us along the path. I took quite a few pics so here are some for you...I even managed to creep up on a couple of wild rabbits teehee.

I also have a card today. Wow, I'm on some kind of mojo record since Ben was born! It's another one all ready for Father's day next weekend (hmm better get that present finished, oooh and card!). Sooo today's card features another TGF image, this time from the Rock the Farm set. DP is from Basic Grey's Archaic papers and I've coloured with my copics - yay!

My dearest darling friend Amy loved the card I made for her last week. Too the point she's actually taken a photo of it and is currently using it as her profile pic on facebook. And she's going to frame it. I think that's a first for me. I have to say, I'm very chuffed about that.

Yay, happy Friday everyone. I hope you have craftastic weekends!
Nxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...