Wednesday 23 June 2010

Is it really only Wednesday?!!?

This week feels like its moving a long really slowly and yet at the same time I don't feel like I've actually achieved anything. Story of my life - LOL!

Today I had my first Slimming World weigh in and I've lost 3lbs - hurrah!!! Fingers crossed I can lose a stone before I go back to work in September...

Sooo on Sunday I promised some more cards thinking I would post one on Monday and low and behold its nearly midnight on Wednesday...Next time I should just schedule one in, now that I've figured out how to do that - LOL!

So here's another Father's day card! Well you never can have too much inspiration for men's cards can you???

The fantastic image is LOTV and I've coloured with my copics...I mounted on some DP that's been in my stash for years and I have no idea who its buy. Answers on a postcard :) The tools charms have also been in my stash for a very long time. I think I bought them from craftadelic and to be honest, I'm not sure if they're even trading anymore.

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving you lovely comments. It really does bring a smile to my face. I love poping across to see what you've been getting up to and hopefully the little mister will be happy long enough for me to say hello too.

Nxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...