Saturday 30 September 2017

Showcase your DSP

Hi di ho peeps!

I have a bit of a confession to make...I'm a hoarder of designer series paper...I buy it and stroke it and then hardly use it. It's just soooo pretty! I have similar hoarding tendancies with ribbon too although I'm certainly getting better at using my DSP, I have a long way to go...

I am so fortunate that Stampin' Up! make such beautiful papers, that you can let them do the hard work for you. So I'm challenging you all (including me) to showcase your DSP...here's a card from the Merry Mistletoe class to get you started...

Make sure you leave a comment with your links to your cards showcasing some DSP, I can't wait to see them!

Happy crafting!
Nxxx

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...