Friday 29 September 2017

Elf tags

Happy Friday!!! We made it - yippeee!!!!

Tomorrow is the food festival in Thame which has become one of our family traditions since moving here 2 years ago. The festival always used to be along the high street so it had a wonderful atmosphere. As with any good thing its grown so much that it's moving to the showground. I'm sure it'll still be good, lets just hope the magical atmosphere doesn't get left behind with the old buildings lining the high street.

Here's a photo of the festival in the high street courtesy of The Thatch, which is a lovely restaurant in Thame.


I feel truly blessed to live in such a wonderful place. 

So today I'm sharing with you my elf tags that we made at the Merry Mistletoe class. As soon as I saw this stamp I had to have it as I immediately wanted to make these tags...the name of my blog didn't even come into consideration! 


I've coloured them using my ink pads and blender pens. I think I may just have to add some glitter to these guys when I make a batch for my presents.

Time to get the weekend started. I hope you have something good lined up.

Happy Crafting!
Nxxx Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...