Monday 13 March 2017

Happy birthday mum!

So yesterday I shared the wall art I made for my mum's birthday, well here's the card that I gave with it.




I'm so very much in love with the dragonfly dreams stamp set and co-ordinating dies. Have they made their way into your collection yet? If not, then why not join my stamps in the mail club?

When you join the club you'll get the following:
  • Dragonfly dreams stamp set (photopolymer) - value £19
  • Detailed dragonfly thinlet dies - value £28
  • Supplies for 8 projects - value £15
  • Video tutorials - value £25
  • Access to exclusive stamps in the mail facebook group - Value £20
  • Shipping to your door £2.80
Bonus for March only
  • Free Sale-a-bration item of your choice - value approximately £15 (choice dependant)
Total value £124.80
Cost to you £45

Order your kit by 31st March using the button below. Remember to let me know which free SAB item you'd like. Kits will ship on or around 14th April (slightly later than usual as I'm moving house, hopefully I'll get them out to you sooner!)



Happy crafting!
Nxxxx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...