Monday 19 December 2016

Santa Claus is coming to town!!!

Hi di ho peeps!

I can't quite believe how close we are to the big day already. Are you all organised or have you still got shopping and wrapping to do?

I'm nearly there this year, just a few presents to finish wrapping and some things to post and then it's just the cooking and cleaning to do before Sunday.

Here we are at tag number 6 of our 12 tags till Christmas. Have you been enjoying the series? I've now lost my cameraman, yes very absent minded of me I know! Hubster is visiting relatives with the boys, so I'm being allowed to do the day job and the crafty job in peace which is wonderful. I've caught up with my accounts so I can do my tax return next week whilst I'm on holiday from the day job - yippeeeeee!!! So enough of the boring stuff, here's today's make...





Super santa tag - I've coloured using my blender pen, inkpads and a stamp n write marker. I've added some sparkle using my wink of stella pen as opposed to glitter. Same effect, just a bit more subtle, but you can add more layers if you want more sparkle and lets be honest, you can never have too much sparkle. (Reminds me of a card I made years ago for a friend that has since lost her battle with cancer. Missing you sweetheart. I know you're still sparkling.)

Happy crafting!
Nxxxxx

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...