Saturday 24 December 2016

Merry Medley tag

Happy Christmas!

Gosh it actually is Christmas Eve. I've had too rather hyperactive children over the last few days and the headache I'm currently enduring is confirmation if ever I needed one. Both of my boys are sleeping, lets hope it stays that way so that Father Christmas will still visit our house tonight.

We've been very lucky to be able to go to the Christingle service at church this afternoon and then to my mum's house to see my sister, brother in law and niece who are staying there tonight before heading up to Nottinghamshire to spend time with my brother in law's family. Hubster has helped prepped the veg for Christmas dinner tomorrow. We're having family over to us on Christmas day for the first time ever - wish us luck!!

Here we have tag 11 of 12... I hope you like it.






The background stamp is another one that will be retiring on 3rd January. I've included the link below to the wood mount version but you can get it in clear mount which has been reduced (make sure you have a mahoosive acrylic block)

All that's left for me to do is wish you all a very merry Christmas. I hope that you have a lovely day and Santa brings you some lovely pressies.

I'll be back tomorrow with the last tag.

Happy crafting!
Nxxx  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...