Tuesday 9 September 2014

Trust God with Blendabilities

Wow, I'm beginning to think that we're starting to find some kind of routine...! You know that that's the cue for me to have to go back to the day job :-( Hey ho, I've still got a few weeks left on maternity leave to try and get my house into some sort of order.

Today's card is using the oober fabulous Blendibobs and Bloom with Hope. Bloom with hope is one of the hostess sets from this year's annual catalogue and it was the first stamp set I had to have from this year's range. To qualify for hostess pounds you need to put through an order of over £150 in one transaction. You can do this on your own, as part of a party or group of orders or by joining one of my crafty stash clubs. If you'd like to know more about my stash clubs, drop me an e-mail so I can keep you updated with details of the next club launch.


There's still time to join me at my Blendabilities class on the 20th September. Use the paypal link on the blog post below to secure your place as I'll be ordering supplies on the 11th September...

By clicking the pictures below of the products used in today's card, you'll be taken directly to the item in my shop to make it even easier to order :-)

Happy crafting!
Nxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...