Wednesday 7 July 2010

Well it's Wednesday...

...and I didn't want to disappoint my darling commenter Elaine ;O) Hopefully there's someone else out there that laughs at my random waffle!

Sooo today's card is...


Featuring the beautiful Prezzies for LULU stamp from Stamping Bella. And today I coloured with my Prismacolo(u)rs - oh yes, pretty much first time out of the box. I need to practice with them, but so far I'm liking them a lot! I've chalked the background again...seems to be a bit of a theme at the moment. One day I'll have a Copic ABS, but I dream a lot! Papers are DCWV The Glitter stack. Birthday button is Craftwork cards and the flowers I bought on ebay about 10 years ago, but I noticed that Wild Orchid Crafts stock them now - woohooo!!! 


Edited to add: To the lovely Elaine, this is what my last package from the other lovely Elaine at Quixotic looked like...I have to stop spending money!

Thank you for stopping by and saying hello. It truely is lovely.

And guess what I've had a rummage and I've got some more cards scheduled in to pop up over the next few days...hope you stop by and say hello again!

Nxxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Lordy! It's been such a devil of a week that I'd totally forgotten it was Wednesday! It's a good job my blogger list shows me who's posted. I'm so glad you haven't let me down today and have posted a beauty of a card. Bella image is so stylish and yet funky. I always coloured with Polychromo pencils but I did struggle getting the flesh shades right, so I'll be watching you and hoping for some tips.
    I see you had a good time shopping with Elaine? That little lot should keep you busy (and posting cards) for quite a while.
    See you on Saturday if not before!
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...