Saturday 3 July 2010

No, you're not seeing things

It really is Saturday!

So I threw this card together for my DH's grandmother's birthday. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I only spent an hour on it and it looks a lot better than most cards I've done recently. Clearly I need to make all cards in a hurry!

The stamp is from Joanna Sheen and has been sat in a drawer neglected for years. I've co-ordinated with some DP by My Minds Eye. I've coloured with copics and used a Bazzil jewels template. The tape across the middle is from Anna Griffin and the flowers are Ladybug and Friends.

I'm sooo going to be using my jewel template again - love it!!!

That's about it for today. Nice short post. Going to a BBQ at my dad's tomorrow. No doubt there will be some interesting anedotes to share with you.

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon...(probably on Wednesday - LOL!)
Nxxx

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's Wednesday already! You trying to confuse me now?
    Fab card Nic, such a cute teddy.
    Great papers and I love your pearl swirl.
    ( You are very welcome, only sorry it couldn't be more but I guess every little helps, good luck with the run.)
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...