Tuesday 20 April 2010

It's been a while...

...but I've managed to make a card - huzzah!

I've got very good at buying supplies recently and not actually getting round to making anything with them. I'm sure you've all been there, but it's absolutely killing me. I have a box of prismacolour pencils sitting in NJ waiting for the volcano to stop errupting so they can send them over the pond and I can finally play with them! People stranded all over the world. My sister's holiday has been cancelled and here I am thinking about pencils... ;O)

I made this card for my birthday buddy Hannah. (far right)


The fantastic stamp is Vivienne from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. Anne Rodrigue is just amazing. I don't know where she comes up with her ideas. I coloured Vivienne with my copics and created the background using a peacock feather stamp from Dimension Forth. Would you believe this is the first background I've created myself in 20 years of stamping! I'll leave a gap here for your gasps. LOL. As you can see I was in a bit of a rush and not all of peacock feather on Vivienne stamped out correctly, but never mind. (the perfectionist inside me is screaming!) I'm sure Hannah will forgive me.

Nxxx

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you make that card?? You've got some major talent!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...