Thursday 29 April 2010

Friday Sketchers #99

Wow another card - amazing isn't it! It feels like it was only yesterday when I posted my last card and it's already been a week and a half! Where does the time go????

I decided last night to have a go at doing a distressed card as it's the theme this week over at Quixotic Challenges. I always admire people that can do distressed cards Kathrin is one of my favorites for this type of card. But when it came to it, I couldn't do it! My style has always been clean and simple and as it turns out. I don't have the tools to even attempt a distressed card - LOL. So I decided to use the sketch over at Friday Sketchers. That many layers and co-ordinating DP is a big enough challenge for me at the moment!

I used Belles 'n' Whistles Cupcake stamp that my DH bought for me for my birthday. I had been drooling over it since the previews back in January. The fact that I've been desperate to ink it up and it has taken me 3 weeks to get round to it has shown my hubby just how buzy life at home is with a 5 month old. I've coloured with watercolours today and chalked the edged (green is the wrong shade though). The beautiful DP is by K&Co and I've added a couple of bazzil buttons and garden twine.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to see you again soon.
Nxxx

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...