Monday 8 February 2010

Valentines day card

It's ages since I've been able to get a card done to post, whilst I've been visiting blog land physically making a card seems to have been a step too far, but I'm on a roll for valentines now. Here's the first one, and I'm sure I'll post some more before the week is out :)


I've used the beautiful Beary Big Hugs stamp from Belles and Whistles. The lovely Elaine over at Quixotic Paperie sent this stamp to me 3 weeks ago now and I've only just got round to inking it up, despite it calling me every day. I've coloured with watercolours and mounted on some stunning K and Co paper from the Smitten range and finished off with a Making Memories Sweet and some ribbon from my stash. I think it might be Bazzil, but don't quote me on that!

I've entered this card into the Roses on Paper challenge blog. It's a colour challenge this week of pink, brown and cream. Fingers crossed - lol, I never get anywhere with challenges, but its all good fun :)

Thanks for stopping by...See you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...