Friday 19 February 2010

60th Birthday Card

I've just rushed this card together this evening for my uncle's 60th birthday on Monday. My uncle is quite a tricky customer as he's blind and there's not a lot that he's into anymore. Men are hard enough without any hobbies to tap into! At least the card didn't turn out to be quite as hard as finding a present. We're having a surprise birthday party for him on Sunday, so I'm heading off to my mum's tomorrow - yay, perfect opportunity for some sleep.



The stamp is by stampendious featuring the fantastic fluffles and I've coloured with watercolours. I had to cheat with the number 60 as my quickutz dies aren't big enough. I bought the 60 from hobbycraft and the stars and happy birthday tag came in the set.

Seriously dodgy pic - it's not even in focus - lol. I'll dig out my photoshop software and get it re-installed soon, so that you don't have to look at the mess in the background. It's coming up midnight and I haven't even started packing yet - oops!

My cousin also asked me to make a card, as if one wasn't enough. Total cop out, here it is...I wasn't going to post this one, but I figured you all need a giggle :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...