Thursday 16 April 2020

Birthday Goodness Class

Hi di ho peeps!

How are we all fairing? The sun has been shining lots since my last post. I hope you have a quiet spot to enjoy it wherever you are.

I'm currently enjoying a somewhat noisy week off from the day job with my two boys. They're certainly making the most have having my undivided attention, although the volume levels are insane, I fear I will loose my hearing one day!

The last couple of evenings I've been designing a class especially for you all to do at home.

There are eight cards in the class pack, two of each design. There will be written tutorials and videos too. In addition to the tutorials provided in the pack, we'll be having an optional Zoom class on the 5th May, so you can join in the crafty fun with others from home.



You can either re-create the cards exactly has I have done using the Birthday Goodness stamp set, or you can use stamps from your stash to complete the creations (or a bit of both!)


Order your class kit below. Booking closes 30th April


Class options



Happy crafting and #staysafe
Nxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...