Friday 27 December 2019

Tis the season to be jolly...

fa la la la la, la la la la!!!!

Hi di ho peeps,

I hope you've been enjoying the Christmas season and taking some time off to spend with your loved ones.

Things are hectic as ever here at Sticky Elf HQ. Tomorrow we're taking the kids to the Harry Potter Studio tour as their main Christmas present. The great hall has been decorated like the yule ball and I cannot wait to see it!

I have been very lax at updating my blog - no change there!  But here's one of the cards we made at a class I ran back in October *gasp*



We're getting ready for our Spring Summer catalogue launch on the 3rd January, so a number of items have been reduced in our year end sale, including the amazing #Elfie stamp set featured on today's card which has been reduced to £16, so make sure you grab yours before they're gone forever!

Time to run, but I'll be back tomorrow (all being well) with details of a class for early next year.

Happy crafting!
Nxxx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...