Sunday 28 October 2018

Dashing Deer

Happy Sunday one and all!

I have been struck down by a horrible head cold this week. Despite my head wanting to explode I thought I would share a card with you from last weekend's class.

My all day Christmas class featured the Dashing deer stamp set and coordinating dies, so you'll see a few projects featuring this set over the coming weeks.



The background was made using the large splodge stamp from the beautiful blizzard stamp set. I inked it up in night of navy in and then stamped 3 times without re-inking in between. Each splodge is overlapping one another. I then added some of the tiny snow flurries using champagne shimmer paint.

I think that I'm going to have to call it a day. Ninja is limiting productivity and my head is about to explode.

I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday.
Happy crafting!
Nxxx




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...