Saturday 7 April 2018

Celebrate the knights

Well, well, well it's Saturday night.

I should now be on my way home from On Stage having what I know will have been an amazing time. I just wanted to schedule a quick post celebrating the knights. We all have knights in shining armour hiding amongst us just take a minute to celebrate and thank them, because they deserve it!

I will be back with some of the details about On Stage, but alas most of the really exciting stuff will have to remain a secret until June........


The dies used to create the sentiment were available as part of our SAB offering which has now ended...worry not, they will be available to purchase in the new annual catalogue which launches on the 1st June - phew!


I hope you enjoyed today's card.

Happy Crafting!
Nxxxx

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...