Friday 3 April 2015

Retreat Birthday Card - Sheltering Tree background

Hi Di Ho Peeps!

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and get my blog up and running again properly. I've been awol for far too long and have lots of projects in my sample box that I haven't shared with you all. Here's to hoping there are some people out there in blog land to stop by and take a look.

A couple of weeks ago I held my craft retreat a Center Parcs! It's been a long time since I had that much fun. We didn't stop giggling during the whole weekend. Normally I run my retreat annually, but we've decided we can't wait that long, so I will be holding another in the autumn. Details will be coming very soon, so watch this space...

At the retreat everyone got a birthday card class included in the price, so on Friday evening we had a crafty getting to know each other kind of session.

Here's the first card we made....




The sentiment is from a stamp set that was available for free with qualifying orders during Sale-a-bration. SAB ended on Tuesday, so I'm afraid you can no longer get this set. The rest of the items are listed below and you can order directly through my online store by clicking on the image in the top right corner of the screen - simples!

Supplies:
Stamps: Sheltering Tree Photopolymer (137163), Big Day (SAB exclusive, discontinued)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss (133642), Baked Brown Sugar (131174)
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss (133682), Baked Brown Sugar (131301), Whisper White (106549)
Accessories: Snail Adhesive (104332 or refil 104331), Trimmer (129722), Acrylic Block E (118484)

I hope you've all had a nice Good Friday. It's been perfect weather for ducks, so an ideal opportunity for crafting - yippee!!

See you soon...
Nxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...