Monday 28 February 2011

Monday, Monday, bah bah bah bah so good to me...

I don't know why The Mama's and the Papa's song has popped into my head. Probably because it's Monday. No doubt it'll be stuck in my head for the rest of the week, but it's got to be better than Star Wars which I had on constant playback yesterday. I don't know why some songs stick in my head sometimes for weeks at a time. They're never the ones you want are they?!?

Today we have a new home card for my cousin. I've used some positively ancient DT. I have absolutely no idea who it's by and it's probably 10 years old. Today's stamp is buy Bildmalarna and is called up in the tree. I've coloured with my copics (no change there) and cut out with my circular nesties. I chalked the edges in blue to give the image some sky, but that doesn't appear too well on the photo. Fabulous sentiment is LOTV.



The theme over at Lili of the Valley is circles, I'm not sure if only using a sentiment qualifies, but I'll give it a go.

See you later
Nxxx

1 comment:

  1. This is one adorable card Nic, a perfect take for our theme this week.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...