Wednesday 1 April 2020

What Brand Wednesday #1

Hi di ho peeps!

As I'm sure you all know by now, I love to colour. Over the years I have accumulated lots of stamps from a whole variety of manufacturers, but I rarely use them as Stampin' Up! is the focus of my business. The lockdown has meant that I've been able to dust off some of these old (and relatively new stamps) and make some cards with them. Each week, I'll share with you a project that features a stamp that isn't Stampin' Up! but pretty much everything else on the project will be. I hope you enjoy today's make.




I've coloured the Stampin' Bella image with my Stampin Blends and partnered it with some gingham paper from my stash of retired DSP.

I've added a sentiment from so that I can give the card to my next door neighbour.

Happy crafting and #staysafe

Nxxx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...